Senior Healthcare Assistant
If you’re looking for a fulfilling and hands on job, join our team at Oaklands Rest Home.
We’re looking for a Senior Healthcare Assistant on a 24 hours a week contract to be part of our a family business and work alongside a real team-spirited group of people.
We work on a 3 week rolling rota, which will include working 1 in 3 weekends, giving you the flexibility to plan ahead ensuring a balanced work/homelife.
There will be opportunities to increase hours covering for holidays, days off and sickness.
You will have previous experience in this field, and have a NVQ Level 2 and be willing to work towards a level 3 in Health and Social Care qualification. Above all, we want someone who shares our values and is passionate about helping others.
You’ll benefit from…
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- £10.35 per hour (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates
- Bespoke Supportive Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend bonus scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Annual Staff Awards Programme celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work for an award-nominated Care Home provider
- Full enhanced DBS.
How to apply
Interested in joining our family here at Oaklands? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 845759. We’d love to hear from you.