We believe that exceptional care begins with a strong ethos – a set of principles and values that guide our every action. Our commitment to this ethos is at the heart of everything we do at Oaklands.
Here, we would like to share with you the core principles that shape the person-centred care we deliver.
- Caring – We are passionate that our residents receive a Quality Service with their choice, dignity, well-being and best interests promoted and acted upon at all times. Our Caring nature is at the foremost of our hearts and minds.
- Respectful – We treat everyone as we would like to be treated In a polite and courteous manner, no matter their race, gender, age, appearance, sexuality or religion.
- Person-centred – We notice the little details that make everyone unique, and promote and encourage such talents and interests to help live life to the fullest.
- Informative – We communicate respectfully, sensitively, professionally and confidentially, ensuring people feel included and involved.
- Innovative – We never settle in anything we do, and seek to challenge our ideas of what is possible in order to better meet the needs and wishes of our residents and staff.
- Collaborative – We Connect with residents, team members and other stakeholders to drive success. Building strong Relationships to deliver great results, because we cannot deliver Quality Care without each other.
- Honest – We promote Transparency and Openness, building trust and understanding. Always learning and encouraging others to speak up.
- Reliable – We Aim to provide Good Quality Care consistently, that meets the expectations of all residents and stakeholders.
- Open – We consider alternatives, look at things through a different lens and Open our minds. Using our different backgrounds, experiences, world views and expertise helps us provide better results.
- Trusted – We act with integrity in everything we do and are proud of the experiences we provide.